Join WCGTC in Nashville for the 23rd World Conference focusing on A World of Possibilities: Gifts, Talents, & Potential. The World Conference is a great opportunity for researchers, educators, psychologists, parents, and other stakeholders to gather from around the globe to discuss the vital matters, issues, and concerns that impact the field of gifted education and gifted and talented children. The World Conference will be hosted by the WCGTC Executive Committee.
The WCGTC consists of its Members, Executive Committee, Delegates from member countries, and a Headquarters that is located at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky USA. The World Council was founded over 35 years ago and hosts a biennial World Conference at a major international city during late July or early August in odd-numbered years. Members of the WCGTC receive a discount to attend the World Conference.
Below are some important World Conference Dates. These dates are tentative and subject to change. If you have any questions about these important dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 1 – December 15, 2018: Abstract Proposal Submission Available
- March 1, 2019: Abstract Proposal Acceptance Notification Deadline
- April 15, 2019: Last Day for Presenters to Register
- April 15, 2019: Early Registration Ends
- April 16 – June 30, 2019: Regular Registration
- May 15, 2019: Conference Schedule Finalized
- July 1 – 28, 2019: Late Registration
- July 24 – 28, 2019: 23rd Biennial WCGTC World Conference
Click here for complete conference details including registration information.