Families, individuals and organizations are encouraged to become members of CGCC to support our mission and to join in creating a cohesive community of gifted families.
Membership dues go entirely towards programs and infrastructure. We are an all-volunteer organization. You can sustain your local gifted community, receive free or discounted access to events, and have access to useful resources. (please note, these links will only work for our members)
- Family Membership Directory - An online directory of CGCC members who choose to be listed. A great way to search for connections in your local area.
- Gifted Resources - A listing of area enrichment activities, support groups, schools, and more!
- Homeschooling & Enrichment Resources - A wide variety of ideas, including local resources, categorized by topic.
- Summer Programs - A listing of mostly local summer programs that are interesting options for gifted children all consolidated in one place, including registration deadlines. Also a listing of online summer programs that can be good options for gifted students.
- Scholarships - Specifically for gifted students.
Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of joining. Membership data is not sold or given to outside groups. You may choose what you share with other CGCC members on our website.
The Chicago Gifted Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.